Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Who we are:
WeCommerce provides merchants with a suite of ecommerce software tools to start and grow their online store. Our family of companies and brands include Pixel Union, Out of the Sandbox, Archetype, Yopify, SuppleApps, Rehash, Foursixty, Stamped and KnoCommerce. As one of Shopify’s first partners since 2010, WeCommerce is focused on building, acquiring and investing in leading technology businesses operating in the Shopify partner ecosystem. We’ve recently combined with Tiny Ltd. traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSXV:TINY) and are backed by some of the world’s leading investors and operators.
For more information about our company, please visit: www.wecommerce.co
About the Role
WeCommerce is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A to support FP&A activities including financial modeling, forecasting, budgeting and management reporting. The role will be a business partner to our portfolio companies and work closely with the CEOs and their finance leads.
- Support financial forecast and planning across the WeCommerce portfolio and ensuring processes are in place so necessary information flows to head office on a timely basis
- Develop an understanding of each of our lines of businesses and companies to enhance forecasting logic and assumptions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting
- Conduct analysis between actuals, forecasts and budgets to understand variances and guide adjustments to forecasts
- Create various financial models for scenario analysis and sensitivity analysis
- Analyze data and communicate conclusions to support decision making
- Partner with the accounting team to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of financial reporting
- Maintain FP&A tools and assist with system implementations, as required
- Perform other ad hoc strategic finance projects, as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Finance; CPA designation preferred
- 3+ years of accounting or finance experience; FP&A experience is a plus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Vena would be highly beneficial
- Deep understanding of the three financial statements
- High degree of organizational skills
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders is key.
- Excellent time management skills are essential to juggle multiple projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We offer a starting salary of $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 CAD depending on experience. We take a holistic approach to compensation at WeCommerce. Total compensation includes Salary, benefits, RRSP, ESPP, and other perks.
Why Work With Us?
We’re a company built on creativity, teamwork, and employee well-being. We trust our team members and encourage them to design their work schedules so that they can get the most out of their day. We value challenging ourselves and others to ask questions that uncover better solutions for the future, and we get joy from being around fun, communication-focused folks who want to make a difference in their role!
Some of our perks include:
- Flexible work schedule with a fully remote culture and systems
- 4 weeks of Vacation
- 1500$ towards Health Spending Account
- Extended Group Health Benefits
- Retirement RRSP) with employer matching of up to 4%
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP) with employer matching
WeCommerce values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.